Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Internet and computer issues

I'm not sure now if it is of the internet or my computer, but something isn't working.  I have 311 photos from Saturday that I can't load because the internet times out before it can load them.  I was so frustrated yesterday that I just gave up.  Hubby has turned my desktop off and I'm working from my iPad right one but I don't have photos on it...sigh... So please bear with me while we try to get this resolved.  I have a feeling that tonight hubby will load all my hoots onto an external hard drive and that will be the end of another desktop...sigh...

No comments: