Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Party last night


The hubs and I went to a Christmas party last night at the home of my lesson instructor, Annette.  That's her horse, Riley, that I was riding this summer.  Her husband and mine used to work together, so they go way back.  They invited some friends over for dinner and a white elephant exchange.  That was really fun!  They cooked Puerto Rican food (from his grandmother's recipes) and it was DELICIOUS!  Oh, my!  Here are some pics from the party.  Oh, phooey!  Apparently I ONLY took photos of the desserts~ Imagine that!  I munched on the chocolate covered toffee on and off all evening!  I'm glad we went.  It was good to get out and mingle.

2 comments:

Barb said...

A girl after my own heart!

AmberRose- Girl With a Dream said...

I am glad that you had a good time, love the pictures they are making me hungry!