Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Sorry I haven't been around much lately

I've got a lot on my plate right now...a new granddaughter, state testing coming up, and my formal teaching evaluation.  Phew!  Plus, last Friday my school had its spring festival fundraiser and I sold sodas, cold waters, and cookies!  So, I've been pretty busy.  In fact, I didn't even get up to see the horses (AGAIN) this weekend.  I'm so sick and tired of losing my weekends because...well...I'm sick and tired!  By Saturday morning, I'm so tired from a week at school that I honestly don't have the energy to drive 45 minutes up the winding road up to my horses.  And, that isn't fair to them.  They need some attention.  They need me.  I'm going to have to sit down this week and figure out HOW in TARNATION I can get more energy!  :-(  Plus, I was fighting some kind of creeping cold, too, this weekend.  So, I leave you with some pretty photos from the desert.


No comments: