Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Go away, we're BUSY!







I drove up to the horses yesterday afternoon after school. I could see the clouds hanging on the mountains and knew I would run into them on my trip. When I got to the ranch, the horses were eating. They were fed early and had absolutely NO interest in me! Huuummmpppffffff!!!! And, the skies were just about ready to open up and rain! So, I checked all of them and headed back home. Short trip! Only Cali took time out from eating to come over and say "Hello!". She is such a sweetheart! I actually took these pics a few weeks ago. It was too cold and cloudy to take any yesterday!
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: