Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Whatcha got? Huh? Huh?





































Honestly, I think Scout is smarter than both of us! I bought some of the Himalayan rock salt and each horse now has his or her own own salt on a rope! Of course, SOME horses like to eat the rope that comes with the salt...Scout especially, so we had to take her rope off and just put the rock salt in her feeder. Silly Scout~STUPID PEOPLE!

2 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Horses keep us on our toes don't they?

Molly said...

Very interesting idea for salt. I've never seen it.
Nice to see that Scout is still wearing her mask like a big girl. Is her eye all healed?