Well, it is 64 degrees on our porch this morning. Yesterday at this time it was 82 degrees. I ran around and opened up EVERY window in the house! The cool air feels WONDERFUL and we will be in double digits for the next 3 days! Whoo, whoo! What a relief!
I also filled up every bird feeder and added 3 more this morning, since it is about time for the migratory birds to come through. They are very busy feeding this morning, but a hawk just flew through the yard and they have now all scattered...sigh...
I have a couple of appointments next week...the vet is coming up to give the herd their shots on Wednesday. Sunni was a real BRAT last year and the ranch owner had to give him his shots, so if he isn't a gentleman, she will do that again this year. He mistrusts people, even now. Let's see...he is now 16 years old, same as Quad and Scout. We don't know how old Gigondas is, but we are thinking she is in her 20's.
Our water heater died over the weekend, so yesterday the company we bought it from came out and installed a new one, fixed the faucet next to the sink out back, and now we are out $1500. And, I'll have at least a $300 vet bill next week....OY! Good thing I saved our tax refund! The guy is going to come back next week and install a new garbage disposal, since I haven't had one for... 4 years! YES! 4 YEARS. I actually don't mind, but it sure would be nice to have a new, working one! After that, at some point, our refrigerator is a 2000 model, so I suppose it will go out next...sigh...always something, eh?
Take care, stay healthy, be safe, and... WEAR YOUR MASK! I noticed the guy had his on yesterday morning, so I ran and grabbed one, too.