Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, April 6, 2018

Still pluggin' away!

I'm STILL HERE!   I'm just BUSY!   :-)

Honestly, I don't know how I ever found time to work!

My ETSY shop is running smoothly now.  I need to make about 3 or 4 more journals next week and get them into my shop:   https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
I've made 44 journals so far and I've made 21 sales.   PHEW!

The grandkids are keeping me busy, too.  I met our daughter and her kiddos at the Living Desert Reserve this past week and we had a good visit, but it got warm.  It is going to be 100 degrees here next week...YIKES!   Too hot TOO EARLY!

I need to get up to the horses SOON!   I'm sure they all need brushing.  Anybody want to come and help?

Ha, ha!

Later...
~~Cheryl
  ***SOLD***

***SOLD***

***SOLD***

***SOLD***
***SOLD***

Some of my cosmos

I have a back yard FULL of sunflowers and hollyhocks!   (not pictured)

My aloe vera bloomed this year!
There is usually a dove on the top of our DEAD cottonwood!

No comments: