Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Ranch fence~Friday's Fences~111513

I love to stop and view the horse ranch from a certain spot every weekend.  I can see the changing leaves on the trees, or I can see through them up to the horse corrals in winter, when they are bare.  But, right now, the red maples are ablaze with color, as well as other trees on their property (see my new header).  They didn't have much color at all last autumn, but this year, they are spectacular.  I'm thinking this color will last maybe another week or two and by Thanksgiving, when I have a whole week off school, it will be gone!  NO!  So, I'm going to have to enjoy this brillant display as long as I can, eh?  Friday's Fences for November 15, 2013.  To visit FF, please go to:  http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com/

No comments: