Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Welcome~SkyWatch Friday~071913

Don't you just love this sign?  I found it at the Palm Springs stables entrance yesterday.  The sky behind is full of smoke and ash from the Mountain fire, which is right above Palm Springs.  I thought the sign provided some relief from the depressing sky...SkyWatch Friday for July 19, 2013.  To visit SkyWatch Friday, please go to:   http://skyley.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Merisi said...

Beautiful sign, so many details, great craftsmanship!

I hope the fires will be extinguished and the sky blue again, soon!

Happy Skywatch,
Merisi

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love those kind of ranch signs. Great shot.