Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Mountain sunrise~SkyWatch Friday~053113

I missed one morning's sunrise because I was feeding the baby last weekend, so the next morning I made sure that Grandpa fed her and out I went with my camera to capture the sunrise.  It was so quiet and still, except for a nearby robin. Ahhh....so peaceful!  SkyWatch Friday for May 31, 2013.  We get to babysit the granddaughter tomorrow afternoon while her parents take a break and go to a movie!  (She's 7 weeks old now...)  To visit SWF, please go to:   http://skyley.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Glad you are having fun with that granddaughter of yours. There a lot of fun, aren't they? Enjoy your weekend.