Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Thanksgiving break (THANK GOODNESS!)

Whoo, hoo....I get a 9 day break from driving Miss Ellie to kindergarten!    PHEW!   Now I can make coffee any hour of the morning and not worry about having to be gone for 90 minutes! 

And, hubby is driving to Temecula today to take our grandson Ben to his final baseball game because our son is going to my aunt's memorial service and can't get him there in time.   So, I will have some "PEACE AND QUIET" time!

I had to babysit both grandkids yesterday afternoon and evening while Mommie was on a field trip to UCLA with the junior scholarship kids and Daddie was at a football game.   By 8 p.m. Miss Ellie was konked out on the couch and I was still watching the day's news.   Such are my days now...

No comments: