Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Friday, December 29, 2017

HEAT WAVE!

I don't know whether or not you've been watching the weather reports, but while the Northeast is FREEZING, we're having a ... HEAT WAVE!  Yesterday broke a whole lot of records for the daily high.  Some records were over 100 years old!  Global warming?  HA!  It is REAL HERE!!!!

I cleaned out my clothes closet in anticipation of getting the tax write off for 2017, since we won't get it next year.  DAMN REPUBLICANS !  All they care about are (1) their rich donors; and (2) themselves.  SCREW the rest of us!  I took 2 car loads of stuff over to our nearby thrift store.  Then, back home to have hubby go through HIS clothes.  Neither one of us have done this since we retired and it was time, believe me!  I now have 2 more loads to take today and he still has one more closet to do!  AWAY went his dress shirts, dress slacks, sweaters, vests...ALL he has now are shorts, some jeans, and about 100 t-shirts!  This guy LOVES his t-shirts!

STAY WARM and have a wonderful weekend.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
~Cheryl Ann~
The trees were GORGEOUS up at the ranch this fall!


No comments: