Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Short week

I have a short week this week and then 10 days of spring break.  I CANNOT wait.  It looks like we'll be having pleasant spring break weather~not too hot.  I remember some years when the heat was nearly unbearable!  Ugh.

And, we haven't had to turn on our air conditioner AT ALL (...knock on wood...)!  Since we have so many trees on the south side of our yard, they completely shade that part of the house!  That's always nice here in the desert.

My flower garden out front is growing nicely.  Once the real heat comes, however, it will be KAPUT!

Only 3 more days of school this week...YIPPIE!   :-)




No comments: