Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Springtime at the ranch

I took this photo yesterday up at the ranch where I board my horses.  The owners were gone, so I didn't take any horses out.  Instead, I cleaned water troughs and swept off rubber mats.  Oh, and talked and talked and talked to the horses.  Quad didn't have anything to say, but Sunni and Gigondas sure did..."WHERE'S OUR FOOD?" was what they were saying!  It was a gorgeous day up there with a slight breeze.  Hubby is borrowing my camera today to take some photos at his work, so I may just take my old Nikon and go down to the park and take some photos of the roses there...

No comments: