Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Scout





Remember my friend Barbara, who came up last week and helped with the mustangs? Well, I worked Scout this morning and she was so good! I was able to brush her all over and lead her and move her out! She DID stomp her feet a little, but wasn't her usual pushy self! THANKS BARBARA!

Anyway, here are some pics! Scout is the kind of horse who remembers her last lesson and then can move forward from there! She's VERY SMART!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks like you are doing a great job with your horses!! Keep up the god work!