Desert Horses

Welcome to my horse blog, Desert Horses. We live in the desert southwest, near Palm Springs, CA, but board our horses up in our local mountains where it is cooler in the summer. I have 4 horses, all rescues. Here is the ranch up the mountains where the horses stay.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Making masks!!!!!

I'm busy making masks as quickly as I can.   I took a break over the weekend and mailed out 4 packs of them.   PHEW!   I had to order more muslin from JoAnn's so I went to their pickup area today and got that.   Now to get back to work sewing more!

Here's the link to my ETSY shop, which carries them:     https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more
I make masks for both women AND men!   :-)   Don't wish to forget personal safety for the guys!

Here are some examples:









Leave a comment here if you would like me to make you one or two!   These are $10.00 each and I pay shipping.
STAY SAFE!!!
XOXOXOXO
Cheryl

No comments: